How to dress like Parisian Chic?

Oke,


First of all. Im not being influence by movie Emily In Paris. Because I'm not yet watch that movie and my perception about Parisian Chic is local Parisian women style. But, I was influence since I had dine in one Paris look a like Bakery Cafe, Monsieur Spoon and I have to back there again! I was just thinking, what kind a real women in Paris dress look like?

So, I google out and off course trust in trust with what Vogue describing visual about how parisian women dress like. Pjhotograph by Phil Oh. Then, I found interest thing. I already had "that accent" I mean I already had the black and white stripes sweater, faux leather pants, all black color.. Except I dont have high heel. Hm, still consider to think about to buy. What for buy? To happines myself 😅😅 to get the total look you have damn to serious. The purpose what I take frenzy or damn OOTD picture is to take seriously my expression to mix and match "independent" clothing without anykind of endorsement. I mean you will be proud if you can buy your own style isnt it?
It' s about personal style (gitu sih kata bule bule)

 So here's the con"clue"tion (in case if you want to dress up and effortless)


1. Topi beret , instan langsung Parisian look tapi gajuga sih, cewek cewek Paris kebanyakan langsing dan dari hasil google browsing (😆😆) rata rata pake high waist pants dan ikat pinggang. Dan atasan 1 warna dengan bawahannya.

      (pic : Joana Rahier)



2. Jeans potongan lurus, high heel atau kitten heel. Kemeja polos. Bule emang "straight" pikirannya ga neko neko...faktor negara maju straight to the point,


3. All black and vintage or thrift stuff..
rata rata mereka berpakaian all black. Tapi pasti ada potongan branded stuff bisa tas nya Chanel, sepatunya Louboutin, atau scarf nya Gucci atau bisa juga tas nya vintage bahkan thrift koleksi YSL , Chanel circa 80 atau 70an... kebayangan kan betapa bahagia ya kamu belanja thrift ketemu label branded di atas koleksi tau 80, 90 an ??? vintage found is like treasure hunt, rite 😅😅😅

4. High heel





5. Kitten heel
Hak pendek yang super cute untuk total look kamu bebs,




6. Small / signature bags combine with oversize blazer, tres tres chic!
(pic whowhatwear)


wanna try on yours? 😊 soon I will post my own look with my own clothes 

adios, 





Komentar

Postingan Populer